Your Estimate Includes:
- FREE 30-day storage with FREE re-delivery for shipments up to 9,999 lbs / 1428 cubic feet. NOTE: Storage is only available
if shipper requests these services at the time of booking the reservation. (See additional services for additional
months of storage)
- Professionally Licensed & Insured movers providing Door-to-Door service for your shipment. All taxes, tolls, mileage,
fuel & fuel surcharges.
- Blanket wrapping of all standard furniture items. NOTE: Glass, TV’s, & Breakables are not standard furniture items
and will NOT be covered in moving blankets.
- Disassembling of standard furniture at Origin. Reassembling of standard furniture at Destination. NOTE: No reassembly
if shipment is going to customer storage. No reassembly of baby cribs or items not disassembled by movers.
- Loading and Unloading of all furniture and boxes.
- One (1) flight of stairs at Origin. One (1) flight of stairs at Destination. One (1) flight of stairs = 12 steps.
- Long carry up to one hundred (100) feet from entrance at Origin. Long carry up to one hundred (100) feet from entrance
at Destination. (See additional services for long carries greater than 100 feet)
- All Elevator use at Origin and Destination.
- Date changes are FREE if the request is made outside of seven (7) calendar days from your first pick up date. (Changing
dates may affect your cancellation policy. Please refer to company refund/cancellation policy before making any date
changes). Date changes made within seven (7) calendar days from your first pick up date will incur a date change fee
- Standard valuation protection of $0.60 per pound per article up to $10,000. Full replacement insurance coverage is also
available upon request.
- Inventory and/or service adjustments to your estimate must be made with your quality assurance coordinator no later
than 3 days prior to your first pick up date. Changes beyond that must be made with foreman at pick up.
- Reservation deposits are subtracted from the total estimate.
- 50% of the balance is due at origin in postal money order and/or Cash only. (If your shipment is going to carrier storage,
the motor carrier may collect up to 70% of balance due at origin).
- Final balance is due at destination. Motor carrier holds the right to collect full balance prior to shipment being unloaded.
Postal money order and/or Cash are the only acceptable forms of payment at destination.
- Motor carrier will provide shipper with a “Bill of Lading” listing all funds paid at origin, destination, and prior
to pick up. NOTE: This document is important and will also act as a receipt for your relocation.
- Reservation deposits reserves the space allocated for customer’s shipment.
- Deposits are non-refundable if services are cancelled within seven (7) business days of your first pick up date. Dispatch
services begin immediately upon booking your reservations.(See company refund and cancellation policy)
- If the balance due is not paid in full at destination prior to the unloading of the shipment, the carrier holds the
rights to place goods in local storage until all balance dues are paid in full including storage & re-delivery
fees. NOTE: This may delay the delivery of your shipment.
- Storage: Additional Storage is charged at $0.40 per cubic foot per month for any additional months. NOTE: There is a
minimum charge of $150.00 for any additional months of storage.
- Stairs: If needed, each additional flight of stairs is $60.00. One (1) flight of stairs = 12 steps. First flight of
12 steps at origin and destination is already included in your estimate.
- Long Carry: If needed, each additional 100 feet is $75.00 (up to 300 feet. First 100 feet already included)
- Packing: Unless packing services are listed in the ‘Packing Material List’ of this agreement, to AVOID any additional
packing charges, PLEASE have all of your books, clothes, dishes, glass, mirrors, glass picture paintings, table lamps,
items in drawers, TV’s, and electronics all packed in cardboard boxes and ready for shipment. NOTE: Any additional
packing services needed or requested outside of the original estimate, will incur additional charges.
- Mattress Covers: All mattress and box springs must be wrapped in plastic mattress covers prior to loading onto truck.
Packing Material: Unless packing materials are listed in the ‘Packing Material List’ of this agreement, packing supplies
such as bubble wrap, shrink wrap, and cardboard boxes are NOT included in this estimate. Bulky Charges: For large items
such as motorcycle, pool table, piano, ride-on lawnmower, kayak/canoe, etc. ($100.00 - $400.00 depending on item transported
displayed in carriers tariff)
Shuttle Services: At origin or at destination, if the motor carrier’s truck cannot get within 300 feet from entrance of building
or house for loading and unloading, a shuttle service may be applied. Shuttle fees: Shipments up to 5,000 lbs = $300.00.
Shipments 5,001–8,000 lbs = $450.00. Shipments 8,001-12,000 lbs = $600.00. Shipments 12,000 lbs & up = $750.00.
NOTE: Final shuttle charges are based on load size and shuttle availability.
- Date Change / Rescheduling: Any date change or rescheduling made within seven (7) calendar days of the first load date
will incur a fee of $250.00. NOTE: Date change fees and Rescheduling fees are non-refundable.
FOR SCHEDULING PURPOSES: Please make yourself available for your entire 48 hour pick up window. There are many factors
that can alter the exact date and time of your pick up. Some altering factors could be weather, traffic, mechanical
issues, and/or other customers on the same truck/route.
VERY IMPORTANT: Our space and weight conversion is one (1) cubic foot of space equals to seven (7) lbs. If you are
going to add additional pieces/items to your inventory at origin, or if your inventory pieces/items are different in
weight and/or volume from what was estimated on this agreement when the carrier arrives: The motor carrier’s foreman
will provide you with a revised written estimate to sign on site including all costs necessary for your move.
Federal regulation requires carrier to honor original estimate if foreman has loaded truck prior to shipper signing and
agreeing to revised estimate. You should not allow carrier to load the truck or perform any services until revised estimate
has been signed and agreed to by you, the shipper.
IMPORTANT: Do not sign blank or incomplete moving documents. If the foreman presents you blank or incomplete moving
documents to sign, please contact Allied Moving Inc. as soon as possible. If you can please take pictures of the
Company Refund and Cancellation Policy:
I understand that deposits are non refundable for moves cancelled, reserved, or placed on hold within seven (7) business
days (Saturday, Sundays and Holidays not included) of the first estimated packed or load date, or if cancelled on loading
dates. Deposits will be 100% refundable with No Cancellation Fee or Additional Charges for moves cancelled outside seven
(7) business days (Saturday, Sundays and Holidays not included) prior to the first estimated pack or load date listed
above (whichever applies). I understand that the majority of Allied Moving Inc. role in my shipment is performed
immediately after signing this agreement. All cancellation and refund requests must be sent in writing via e-mail and/or
fax to firstname.lastname@example.org . Cancellation requests sent to Allied Moving Inc. after normal business hours (6:00 PM
EST) will be considered received on the following day. All refund requests must be confirmed by Allied Moving Inc.
before refunds are processed back to your account. Refunds can take 5-7 business days to reflect on your next statement.
- Allied Moving Inc. DOT: 3151947. MC: 105402 is authorized by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
to be a household goods moving broker. Allied Moving Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for any property
damage, bodily injury, or public liability as the outcome of the transportation of household goods transported by an
authorized carrier. At shippers request we will assist you in the process to submit a claim to the assigned carrier
for settlement of the claims. Allied Moving Inc. is not responsible for any omissions or acts of the carrier,
its agents, or employees. Allied Moving Inc. is not liable, responsible, or to be held accountable for any damage,
delay, loss, or expenses resulting from any Carrier or caused by any act of God.
- Allied Moving Inc. places the shipment with an authorized, licensed, and insured FMCSA household goods motor carrier.
However, you understand and agree that Allied Moving Inc. makes no guarantees and/or warranties concerning pick
up or delivery time and dates, or the assigning of a carrier to provide the transportation services requested. If Allied
Moving Inc. Inc. dispatch is unable to assign a carrier by the time the dispatch department closes (6:00 pm EST) on
your last pick up date, you will be entitled to cancel your move and receive a full refund of your deposit as a full
satisfaction of this agreement. By allowing your assigned carrier, designated by Allied Moving Inc., to pick up
your household goods, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Customer has selected a binding estimate. Total costs will not exceed the estimated cost; detailed in the list of pieces,
for an estimated weight/volume listed in the “Relocation details” of this agreement, providing that Customer provides
Allied Moving Inc. with an accurate description of the items that are to be moved and the services that need to
be performed. If there is an increase of items, packing services, weight/volume or labor services added at the origin
or destination to those quoted in this agreement, the customer may be charged for those services at rates uniform with
the carrier’s tariff rates and not be eligible for discounts at that time.
- After signing this agreement the customer agrees that items missing from the inventory list are the customer’s responsibility,
and not the fault of Allied Moving Inc. The time to point out missing items is before signing and finalizing the
agreement. This is a binding agreement. Inventory or services added after the agreement is signed may increase the
price. In order to avoid price discrepancies, it is the customer’s responsibility to confirm the accuracy of the inventory
prior to signing this agreement.
- Upon arrival on load date, the carrier will offer you a new estimate agreement listing all costs for the entire move
consistent with the charges listed on this agreement. The total price will be the same listed on this agreement if
your inventory weight/volume does not change and/or require additional services. If your inventory is different or
services are different, the carrier must provide you with a revised written estimate. Do not allow the carrier to load
the truck or perform any services before you agree in writing to the new estimate. Upon arrival on load date. If your
shipment has less inventory and/or less services to be performed, you will still be responsible to pay the original
- In accordance with 49 CFR §317.113(c)(1), shipper agrees to waive a physical survey of the household goods and alternatively
agrees to receive a binding estimate based upon the shippers provided furniture list of property to be transported.
- The quoted prices and terms are based on the information provided at the time the reservation was made. The items in
the inventory have been calculated to an estimated weight/volume or minimum used to determine the transportation requirements
upon which your price is determined. Any changes to your inventory may result in different terms and prices uniform
with the carrier's tariff. If any additional items, services, packing of items, or labor are added or required at the
destination or origin then you may be charged for those services and/or items at full tariff rates and not be eligible
for discounts at that time. Carrier reserves the right to re-pack any item not correctly packed by the shipper (drawers
must be empty) Carrier is not to perform any plumbing or any electrical connections or disconnections.
Based on the size and mileage of your shipment, delivery may take anywhere from 1-21 business days. Estimated time of delivery
is determined by many factors beyond the control of any carrier and Allied Moving Inc. such as traffic delays,
weather delays, mechanical issues, other customers on the route and/or any acts of God. Estimated delivery spreads:
0-500 miles: 0-4 days. 501-1000 miles: 1-6 days. 1001-1500 miles: 2- 8 days. 1501-2000 miles: 3-10 days. 2001-2500
miles: 4-12 days. 2501-3000 miles: 5-14 days. These estimated windows begin on the shipper’s first available delivery
date. Goods may be warehoused before delivery. Any situations on delivery such as, no delivery before or after a certain
time, or no weekend delivery may cause your delivery schedule to go past the estimated time and may incur additional
fees. The estimated delivery dates and estimated price listed on this agreement are based on a flexible schedule as
well as accessible conditions at both origin and destination locations. Customer is not eligible for a full refund
of the deposit for shipments picked up outside of their respected pick up dates. Moves that are picked up outside of
their respected pick up dates due to delays are eligible for compensation of up to $50.00 per day depending on the
number of days late the customer was serviced.
- I have reviewed the brochure’s “Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move” and “Ready to move? - Tips For A Successful
Move” Available on http://www.alliedmv.com This agreement between Allied Moving Inc. and you represents the entire
current understanding and over rules all other understandings, representations and negotiations made by and between
such parties including representations made by any estimator. This agreement may not be terminated, amended or waived
orally, but only in writing, signed by you and Allied Moving Inc. Controlling law, venue, and jurisdiction in
any legal matters filed as a result of a dispute of this agreement can and must only be in Broward County, State of
- In the event of any conflict between the Bill of Lading and the terms of this estimate, the terms of the Bill of Lading
shall control. Customer agrees and understands that should the customer fail to execute or return this agreement that
by allowing a carrier designated by Allied Moving Inc. to pick up the customer’s belongings and execute bill of
lading, the customer expressly agrees and consents to the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
- All final balance due’s are to be paid in postal money order or cash to the carrier prior to the truck being unloaded.
If customer fails or refuses to pay balance due, carrier holds the right to warehouse or storage the household goods
at shipper’s expense. For re-delivery of the warehoused or stored household goods, the balance due must be paid in
full, including storage and re-delivery fees, prior to the truck loading goods from warehouse or storage and sent out
- Upon carrier arriving within the two (2) day pick up window ready to render services agreed on original order, if customer
has more items or more services than what was on the original estimate and customer does not allow carrier to perform
services, or refuses carrier’s services that was originally signed and agreed upon by customer, customer understands
that he or she is forfeiting the deposit made for the original services and that refunds under these circumstances
will not be made. If customer attempts to and/or agrees to make a deal directly with carrier, and the customer does
not advise Allied Moving Inc. of such actions, he or she will forfeit deposit and no refunds will be issued.
- Shipper has hired Allied Moving Inc. as a moving coordinator/shipper agent/broker and not to handle or otherwise participate
in a move as a carrier. In acting as a shipper agent only, AM is not responsible for any acts or omissions of the carrier
or its employees or agents. Shipper must pursue the carrier and/or carrier’s agent for all claims for property damage
and personal injury or death, including without limitation, any claims for damage to property, lost or stolen goods,
delayed pick up or delivery, actions of estimators, drivers, packers or movers or other types of claims.
- Interpretation of Agreement/Recovery of costs: In the event of any controversy arising under or relating to the interpretation
or implementation of this agreement or any breach thereof, Allied Moving Inc. shall be entitled to recover all
of its court costs, collection fees, expenses and reasonable attorney’s fees (including, without limitation, all pre-trial,
trial and appellate proceedings), in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled. In the event that Allied
Moving Inc. Inc. pursues the collection of any amounts due to it under this agreement, Allied Moving Inc. may
recover the full Tariff rate on all goods and services provided, in addition to all other remedies available to it
at law and in equity.
ELECTRONIC DISCOLSURE AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AGREEMENT.
The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN) states that an electronic signature is the equivalent
of a written signature. Please read this Electronic Records Disclosure, Agreement, and Contract above including all
terms and conditions carefully and save or print a copy for your records.
Electronic Signature (E-Signature): You consent and agree that your use of a mouse, key pad or other device to select
a button, item, icon or similar action while using any electronic service we offer; or in accessing or making any transactions
regarding any agreement, acknowledgement, consent, terms, disclosures or conditions constitutes your signature, acceptance
and agreement as if actually signed by you in writing. Furthermore, you agree that no certification authority or third
party verification is necessary to validate your electronic signature; and that the lack of such certification or third
party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your signature or resulting contract between you
and Allied Moving Inc. You understand and agree that your e-Signature executed in conjunction with the electronic
submission of your contract shall be legally binding and such transaction shall be considered authorized by you.